[Sugar-devel] [Announcing] UNSTABLE 0.107.0 release

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:56:28 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

As an official kick-off for the 0.108 development cycle [1], we have
released a new *UNSTABLE* version of Sugar. This first 0.107.x release
includes a fair amount of changes and fixes, so *please* help us testing it!

Tarballs:
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar/sugar-0.107.0.tar.xz
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/sugar-toolkit-gtk3-0.107.0.tar.xz
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-artwork/sugar-artwork-0.107.0.tar.xz
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-datastore/sugar-datastore-0.107.0.tar.xz
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-runner/sugar-runner-0.107.0.tar.xz

The major goal for the final 0.108 release is to get collaboration fixed,
but we just recently got some progress thanks to Sam and Walter, therefore
I have updated the roadmap [1] with new deadlines to make sure we have time
to work on this. Note that the work needed to reach this goal is not
trivial, therefore, I am willing to be flexible with our deadlines for this
cycle, depending on the progress.

Martin.

Refs:
[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.108/Roadmap