[Sugar-devel] How to install TuxMath and TuxPaint on Release 13.2.5+ on "ALL" XOs!

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Oct 15 01:14:16 EDT 2015

DRAFT: http://download.unleashkids.org/HaitiOS/tux/readme.txt

Thanks to Jerry Vonau who laid this out for many of us at the IIAB/XSCE
summit in Toronto this past weekend.

WARNING: ain't yet fully tested across all XO laptops {XO-1, XO-1.5,
XO-1.75, XO-4} and improvements are most welcome!  For example we are
unsure where to use TuxMath-3.1.xo, and when to use TuxMath-3.2.xo ?

Finally we're unsure how to force these 2 activities to appear in Sugar's
ring during auto-installation via OS Builder -- not quite working for
reasons unclear-