[Sugar-devel] Browse Failed to Start

Jerry Vonau me at jvonau.ca
Thu Nov 26 06:43:05 EST 2015

It appears to be a error reading a gconf/gsettings, not sure which as there
is(was?) a compatibility hack in sugar that reads gconf if it exists. I
don't recall if browse worked on F23 SugarOnAStick or sugar-runner. Others
might be able to shed more light on config value that are(not) set in the
build environment.

Jerry