[Sugar-devel] ./osbuild shell not valid command

Jerry Vonau me at jvonau.ca
Tue Nov 24 05:12:16 EST 2015

I'm suggesting that the COPR be created with the username SugarLabs with
access granted as needed. I'm in no position to act on SL behalf, that
would need to come from the powers that be, I don't want to step on any
toes. That way it would be "dnf copr enable SugarLabs/sugar" and not
someones personal account in the docs and public archives. Oh yea, you
could do some integration where a commit occurs and a rpm pops out. ;)

Just my take on things,

Jerry