[Sugar-devel] Problem in pulling the source

Daksh Shah dakshshah at live.com
Wed Nov 18 09:48:57 EST 2015

I am trying to set up development environment of sugar on a Ubuntu 15.04 machine, by following the steps at https://developer.sugarlabs.org/dev-environment.md.html but the problem is that, when I try to run the command "./osbuild pull", it gives me an error and the process stops. The error: http://pastebin.com/8YwVZj5hCan anyone please let me know how to go about fixing the error so as to continue the process?
RegardsDaksh Shah