[Sugar-devel] Testing 0.105.1 (feature frozen)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon May 25 21:26:28 EDT 2015

No new tickets since release a week ago.

We need more testing of Sugar 0.105.1.  Can you help?

Not sure what to test?  See the list:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.106/Testing

Not sure how to test?  For Fedora systems, see the same page.

Thanks to Martin Abente, packages for Ubuntu Trusty 14.04.2 are ready:

1.  if you don't have a system but have hardware or can make a virtual
machine, follow both steps:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Ubuntu#Installing_a_fresh_system
	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Ubuntu#Upgrading_a_system

2.  if you have a system already, which doesn't have Sugar installed,
follow this step only:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Ubuntu#Adding_to_a_system

3.  if you have a system or virtual machine from previous tests of
Sugar 0.104.1, follow this step only:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Ubuntu#Upgrading_a_system

Developers can find the packages in our archive:

	http://dev.laptop.org/pub/us

Deployers can build a custom installer with our mkus-iso script, which
adds Sugar and activities to the Ubuntu installer:

	http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/quozl/olpc-ubuntu-sugar-builder.git/tree/iso/mkus-iso?h=v1.0

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/