[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 79, Issue 51

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed May 20 07:43:56 EDT 2015

Hi, Sam

As part of GSOC, I am mentoring the Interactive Javascript Project and
have four candidates for the unfunded Web Confusion project who have
volunteered to continue in support of the community. Since the two
projects are closely related and since there are five people involved
plus me, I have had the group set up to allow the project participants
to communicate. I don't think this level of detail is appropriate for a
general list. Of course, anyone who wants to get involved as mentor or
contributor is welcome to join.

Tony