[Sugar-devel] Feature discussion can also be found on GitHub

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Mon May 11 06:46:41 EDT 2015

We can make send a email to the mailing list for every event in GitHub.
I would like that, and sugar-devel is low traffic now.
Remember, previously we did all the review process in the mailing list
and that was not a problem.
Anybody think that would be a bad idea?
We can try and if is too much, we can disable it too.

Gonzalo

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 7:09 PM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:

> Sugar source code development is hosted on GitHub, which provides
> discussion threads on each proposal.
>
> Non-developers: some features and changes will be in our next version
> without any discussion on sugar-devel@
>
> To keep track of these off-list discussions, watch the sugarlabs
> repositories, in particular the pull requests for repositories such as
> sugar: https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pulls
>
> Or the other components and activities you are interested in:
> https://github.com/sugarlabs
>
> To join a discussion, sign up for a GitHub account.
>
> There seems to be no way to extend these discussions into sugar-devel@
> in a bidirectional manner.
>
> --
> James Cameron
> http://quozl.linux.org.au/

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning