[Sugar-devel] Activities maintainership

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Thu May 7 17:14:14 EDT 2015

With the movement to github, needed by the new pootle server,
we created a list of activities and repositories to keep trac
of the changes in the repositories:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Pootle_Projects/Repositories

If you are a activity maintainer, and still didn't moved your repository
to github, please do it, and update the wiki page. If you need support
with anything in the process, just tell us.

(Chart is one of these, Agustin ;) )

For the activities still not moved, we need assume the maintainers are no
longer
available. A few of us are taking care of these activities,
but would be good involve to more hackers.
If someone is interested in collaborate, but is afraid of the
responsibility of
maintain a activity, I would like co-maintain some of the activities still
orphan:
The most urgent are
    * Distance
    * Implode
    * Labyrinth
    * Moon
    * StopWatch
    * TamTam
    * Level

If anybody is interested in co-maintain any other activity, reply in this
thread,
or send private mail.

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning