[Sugar-devel] Community XO software builds

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed May 6 22:50:33 EDT 2015

On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 09:29:46PM -0400, Samuel Greenfeld wrote:
> It might be possible for this new builder to be eventually taught to
> handle XOs.

There was no significant interest in my previous builder uxo, which
already knows how to handle XOs.  The recent posts on devel@ of people
trying something similar without looking at uxo is further evidence of
that.

So for the moment, there seems to be no need for my new builder to
handle XO-1, XO-1.5, XO-1.75 or XO-4 laptops.  The Fedora based
builder is working fine for those laptops.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/