[Sugar-devel] This list in need YOUR help

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Fri Mar 27 23:59:50 EDT 2015

Hello members of IAEP and Sugar-devel :

It looks like both of these lists have been without an active mantainer
for some time. I noticed this, as one email I wrote got stuck in moderation.

I consulted with Bernie, our Infrastructure Team leader, and, in
accordance to his suggestion, proceeded to take action.

For the time being I've assumed administrative control of both lists.

It looks like the traffic is not much anymore so moderating shouldn't be
much of a hassle. Still, I think it would be healthy if I could team up
with at least a couple of more people who would be willing to process
the moderation queue, or even better, if somebody could assume
responsibility of it.

Anybody says aye?

Your friendly infrastructure team systems administrator