[Sugar-devel] Web Confusion Project

Mandeep Singh mandeeps708 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:22:04 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Till now after reading the description about the project and
discussion at #sugar irc, I understood about the project is that we
have to make a set of void JavaScript(no javascript use) that will
help the children to learn HTML and CSS.
I was advised to take a look at turtle blocks game. I am having
session exams now and need your help.
There are a few questions that I want to ask you that will help me
write better quality proposal:
Is it supposed to be like turtle blocks game?
Can you provide me some demo page or some old mock-up (if already there)?
or anything else you want me to go through.
Any help will be highly appreciable :)
Thanks.

--
Mandeep Singh