[Sugar-devel] GSoC projects

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Mar 20 16:17:23 EDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 08:43:52AM -0500, Sebastian Silva wrote:
> Still, with 3 months time, a student should be able to pull off
> making it as friendly as possible, but it would have to be
> repeatable, like you say, "almost automatic".

Yes, repeatability would be essential.  That's something I'm not
confident we have with the virtual machines made by Thomas.  Yes,
Thomas is repeatable if we ask him to be, but the idea of
repeatability is that someone can "flick a switch" and a new image is
automatically built and customised ready for testing.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/