[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Regarding GSoC 2015

Abhinav Anurag abhinavanurag18 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:37:34 EDT 2015

Hello,
I am Abhinav Anurag pursuing M.Sc(Tech) Information Systems from BITS
Pilani, India. I am interested in going ahead and working for the idea
named "Re-design collaboration with web technologies" as listed on
wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2015. I discussed the same with
walterbender on the IRC channel of Sugar and understood the problem
statement in a better way. I would get more pointers from other members of
the developer committee of sugarlabs about how to approach this problem.
Currently, planning to approach using stanza.io.
Thanks!!

*Abhinav Anurag*

*3rd Year Undergraduate*
*M.Sc(Tech.) Information Systems*