[Sugar-devel] Regarding participation in GSOC 2015.

Rohit Sakala rohitsakala at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:08:00 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

                I am SVK Rohit studying my 2nd year Btech in computer
science at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. I
am contributing to sugar labs since the last month. I am interested in the
Turtle Blocks 3D javascipt GSOC Idea. I have experience with OpenGL and
currently learning WebGL. I am learning it in my graphics course and very
much interested in this project. I hope to learn so much from this project
and a very good experience. It would be great if anyone could help me how
to start on it.

Thank you,

SVK Rohit,

IRC nickname : rohitsakala