[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Open issues

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Jun 24 21:48:41 EDT 2015

On 24/06/15 03:40, Sam P. wrote:
> IDK about the election but.  Hopefully somebody who knows about that
> can respond.

Here's a status report:

I asked the board to appoint me election committee.

Then the board decided we needed to have "diversity" in the committee.

Now it's hard for Caryl, Samson and I to coincide, as one has been
traveling, the other has exams, and I am in the process of relocating.

I've setup a surveying system (a couple of months ago), that is pretty
much ready for voting. I am still waiting for the committee to decide
how many seats will be available and when to do the election.

I was hoping to use the opportunity to make a wider survey in the
community that could inform the direction for the Board. I will limit
myself to be the technical person and make sure the surveying system
works reliably, while I still wait for the other members of the
committee to make decisions and try the surveying system.

--
I+D SomosAzucar.Org
"icarito" #somosazucar en Freenode IRC