[Sugar-devel] license of layout.py in Sugar Calculate activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Jun 18 17:39:20 EDT 2015

I'm with Jonas on this.

The fault is a copyright statement in a work without a license, and
yes, only the original copyright owner can correct it.

In my opinion, that correction can be a mail reply from the original
copyright owner saying "Gonzalo, please add this license short text",
or "Gonzalo, please remove the copyright line."

(Best is the first).

Or it can be a patch.

But it's not something the new maintainer can _ever_ do, alone.

I now have to reconsider inclusion of this activity.  Don't let that
happen again!  ;-)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/