[Sugar-devel] license of layout.py in Sugar Calculate activity

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Jun 18 14:20:27 EDT 2015

Hi Martin (and cc others - also alternate address for Aneesh),

Quoting Martin Abente (2015-06-18 12:58:48)
> Thanks for taking the time to let us know. The new maintainer of
> Calculate is Gonzalo (cc'ed).
>
> For future reference, you can check this [1] list to see who is
> currently maintaining an activity (we certainly need to improve our
> communication channels).

Thanks.

Specifically license statements cannot be issued by a(nother)
maintainer, however, but require the copyright holder (or code rewrite
to avoid contributions without proper licensing).

Reason I cc the general list is to share my point more broadly - not
only with co-authors of that specific activity :-)

Regards,

 - Jonas