[Sugar-devel] Update PO files in Pootle

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Tue Jun 2 11:46:49 EDT 2015

On 01/06/15 15:38, Martin Abente wrote:
> If anyone is working in our Pootle instance and needs the current
> versions of these PO files, I can provide a backup of these files as
> they are before I update.
Thanks for working on this. I would appreciate the backup for the
current po files so that I can compare them and let translators know of
any changes.

> There might be ways to address this more elegantly, but I _personally_
> don't the time to research and deploy (if somebody does, please step in).

I don't think there are elegant ways to deal with string changes, except
translating them again. Not sure what you mean, then.

Thanks for working on this,
Sebastian