[Sugar-devel] license of layout.py in Sugar Calculate activity

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jul 31 08:37:02 EDT 2015

Anesh, James,
As the sugarlabs-caalculate project was inactive from 2013,
and we had GCI students sending patches, I forked the repository
and the latest version is here:
https://github.com/godiard/sugarlabs-calculate

I already added a patch similar to Aneesh patch, but made the same mistake,

Aneesh, please send a patch fixing the error pointed by James to apply in
the new repository.

Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software [for | by] children learning