[Sugar-devel] Additions to MOhayon's Sugar activity

Sneha Mohanty sm21483 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:06:17 EDT 2015

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks a lot for replying and letting me know all the cool stuff :) .
Appreciate it.

Nice suggestions, will do the needful.

By the way, awesome icon store (https://thenounproject.com/ ) !! Simply
loved it.

I wish to collaborate with Michael too. Will issue a pull request on his
repo if he replies to my mail after looking at my additions. (Hope he does)

Regards,
Sneha Mohanty