[Sugar-devel] [road to 0.108] developing team meeting

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:30:49 EDT 2015

We didn't have enough people, so we are moving the meeting to Monday 20. We
discussed a few topics though:

1. We will be merging fixes on master, and if anything serious comes up we
will make a 0.106.1 release from the branch.
2. Gonzalo will review Sam's changes to palettes.
3. I will be reviewing Gonzalo's fixes.

See you on Monday,

Regards,
Martin.