[Sugar-devel] Sugar Paint Project

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Wed Jul 15 06:37:12 EDT 2015

Hi Sneha, hi all,

Nice to see new contributors interested to help. Your app look like nice.
Not sure however to understand why you choose AngularJS here, Paint seems
more related to Canvas.

BTW, there is already a port of Paint Activity in JavaScript.
Michaël work on it for the GSoC project [1] this year. He has already a
nice working version [2].

May you could contribute to its project instead of launching a new one ?

Best regards from France.

         Lionel.

[1]
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2015/mohayon.SugarWebBasicActivitySet