[Sugar-devel] Sugar Paint Project

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Jul 13 08:23:13 EDT 2015

Hi Sneha,
Welcome to SugarLabs!
I have tried it, and I think that have a lot of potential.
There are a few things you can do improve it:
1) If you don't have a public repository, create one on github.
2) Make the User Interface more similar to the Sugar activities.
In general, we try move all the tools/buttons to the toolbar,
and have a clear canvas to use all the screen.
See http://sugarlabs.github.io/sugar-web-samples/
3) Implement save the graphic to the Journal. This is critical, and probably
will need research if the actual Sugar Web API is enough or you need make
changes.
(Until now, I think web activities only saved text/json files)
I cc sugar-devel mailing list, our channel for all the development topics.

Gonzalo