[Sugar-devel] [Systems] [Announcing] an extra UNSTABLE 0.105.3 release (code-frozen)

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:00:56 EDT 2015

Hi Bernie,

It looks like you're right. Maybe there is something wrong with our DKIM
public key. I have checked the header from one message coming from
lists.sugarlabs.org. Gmail shows me the next result from the DKIM test:

dkim=temperror (no key for signature) header.i=@lists.sugarlabs.org

Gmail cannot retrieve our DKIM public key for that domain. I also can not
get the DKIM public key from my shell using the dig command. However, I can
get the DKIM public key from the sugarlabs.org domain [dig -t TXT default._
domainkey.sugarlabs.org].

Greetings,