[Sugar-devel] Log of Last Triage Metting Held

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Jan 14 05:53:54 EST 2015

Usually logs of #sugar-meeting are held here:
http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/

But none of the recent logs seem to be triage meeting, so perhaps the
meeting robot was not told to start meeting?

I also looked through my IRC client scrollback for #sugar and
#sugar-meeting, but could not find any triage meeting.  Perhaps it did
not happen, or happened somewhere else?

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 09:46:06AM +0000, Ifeanyi Peter wrote:
> Please Team,
>
> I would like to get the Log of the last triage meeting I proposed to search and
> fix bugs.
>
> I would be most grateful if i get it.
>
> Thank you
> Ifeanyi Matthew
>
> On Friday, January 9, 2015 3:45 PM, Ifeanyi Peter <ifeanyipeter42 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> Dear Sir,
>
> A proposal to do a triage meeting with suggestions below:
>
> 1) Wrapping up loose ends before the sugar 104 release  and the end of GCI
>
> 2) To block off a 3-hour window
>
> Thank you as my proposal is considerable granted timely.
>
> kind regards,
> Ifeanyi Matthew

James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/