[Sugar-devel] About comments in pull requests and tickets

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 07:49:52 EST 2015

We have multiple channels, mailing lists, trac and github. Each channel
works well for a particular stage of debugging process. Mailing list is
good for asking peers about issues, trac is good for leaving long-lasting
and organized notices about issues and their details, and github is great
for reviewing solutions (code).

Therefore, I (personally) don't think that having all the information in
one place is necessary the best path, BUT, our current situation could
improve if we fix trac issues and make sure that the github-trac
integration is in place (and we enforce it).

Regardless, a great start would be to include James dev.l.o configurations
to our instance, verify that github-trac integration is still in place and
see what else that integration can offer.

Volunteers?