[Sugar-devel] Installing sugarlistens

Daksh Shah dakshshah at live.com
Thu Jan 8 08:36:34 EST 2015

Yes, that is what I meant when I said:
"I am trying to install sugar listens, I tried following the steps give on https://github.com/rparrapy/sugarlistens I could do all the steps till 5th, but I could not successfully test it. When I downloaded ...." by  https://github.com/rparrapy/sugarlistens  I meant https://github.com/rparrapy/sugarlistens/blob/master/README.md ... Will be more specific from now on...
Answer: Yeah I did except the 6th, that is test: which I could not.