[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] interesting article on evaluation

Sora Edwards-Thro sora at unleashkids.org
Sat Feb 28 17:26:55 EST 2015

Thanks; I'll go ahead and reach out to him. I know there are writing tools
available online that we can use once we have the text samples, but
obviously they're not customized for Haitian Creole. A lot of the text
analysis will probably be more qualitative initially as we read through
what the students wrote and try to draw useful conclusions from it.

Out of curiosity: what sort of information becomes relevant when analyzing
a Turtle Art project?