[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Planning for the future (Samuel Greenfeld)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Feb 25 15:54:17 EST 2015

No worries.

My small amount of work on the XO-1 has made improvements, but more is
needed.

I hope Sugar Labs and community developers can continue to work on
these performance problems.  If there's anything at OLPC blocking
that, please let me know.

Samuel's build of 14.1.0 is suitable for developers to begin the
process of tuning for the XO-1.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/