[Sugar-devel] Merging sugarlabs.org website to new technology

Tymon Radzik dwgipk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 16:05:50 EST 2015

Ok, I made some changes today:

- Sugar logo and favicon colors are changing randomly now (as in original
sugarlabs.org)
- Fixed spelling mistakes

Tomorrow I should make press and gallery working. Project is under
intensive development :-)

I got mail from Samdroid, he suggested me to add more photos, videos,
create live activity stream and embed Sugarizer or TurtleJS in XO frame. I
agree, some of him ideas will be for sure implemented (I am not sure about
photos and videos - I simply do not have them...).

If you have any other suggestions please point them here on it pull
request. I remind current version of my website is accessible at
http://sugarlabs.org/~tymon .

Best,
Tymon

Sun Feb 22 2015 at 21:39:51 użytkownik Walter Bender <