[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] XO Infinity ?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 14:09:51 EST 2015

Ah yes! That is one feature I forgot about.... a modular design that would allow easy upgrades.

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:04:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [IAEP] XO Infinity ?
From: natehoffelder at gmail.com
To: cbigenho at hotmail.com
CC: lionel at olpc-france.org; iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org; sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; devel at lists.laptop.org

I found an image (see attached), but nothing else so far:
http://www.one-education.org/keyshot/

Nate