[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer server side

utkarsh Dhawan dhawanutkarsh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 21:33:51 EST 2015

Hi,

I have been planning to use PhaserJS for TuxMath , the problem being that
the phaser runs only on server-side I was wondering if it was possible to
setup a server-side environment on Sugarizer.

Tony suggested me a way to setup a simple CGI server on XO using python but
my doubt being that since I use the sugarizer on my ubuntu and run it on my
apache server I should not have any problem regarding the server side but
will this activity be stable on every environment of sugarizer or do I have
to do something additionally.

Thanking You,
Utkarsh Dhawan
(Developer/Student)

Note:Please Consider The environment before printing.