[Sugar-devel] display blocker errors in f24 (rawhide) Soas live in koji

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Mon Dec 28 20:09:33 EST 2015

Hi Tom,

I'm running rawhide now and it looks like a mess due to the huge changes
this gtk cycle.

I attempted to patch some things [1], and that fixed some issues.  However,
the changes are simpily massive this release [2].  I think that we are
going to need to have gtk3 and gtk3.20 with different css files.

I am currently looking into patching this, however, I do find some of the
css node issues annoying.  Especially issues with css node styles taking
importance over the normal SugarXYZ styles.  This is further compounded by
the fact that the css node api is not public yet, and I don't think it was
planned for this release.  There will be horrible hacks.

Thanks,
Sam

[1]  https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-artwork/pull/84
[2]  https://blogs.gnome.org/mclasen/2015/11/20/a-gtk-update/