[Sugar-devel] Feature Freeze deadline around the corner

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:53:43 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

We are a week away from the Feature Freeze deadline [1] and we still got a
couple PRs queued [2,3]. I haven't been able to catch up with _all_ the
recent PRs, so if there anything you want me to prioritize please let me
know.

I would prefer to look at the collaboration bits but, except for Sam's and
Walter's contributions, there is still a lot activities that needs to be
corrected. I think we should at least try to merge the basics for handling
the deprecation of Tubes, gracefully.

Let me know what you think,

Martin.

Refs: