[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Membership deadline.

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Dec 1 19:43:15 EST 2015

Thanks.

I've edited the page to show Laura as a candidate not copied over from
last year.

That's four candidates now.

Apart from following the prompts on the Wiki, I'm not aware of any
special way to update access.  Perhaps, since you already have a user
Laura Vargas, enter it into the password reset page;

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:PasswordReset

On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 07:23:43PM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to underline that I'm also a candidate for the upcoming
> election.
>
> I saw my name on the list, but will also need to update my access to the wiki
> if anyone can help with this.
>
> Thanks and good to hear we have 7 candidates ;D
>
> Laura

>                     Resumen de campo para a1
>       ¿Desea seguir siendo un miembro activo de Sugar Labs?
>               Opción               Cuenta       Porcentaje
>               Sí (Y)                 76          82.61%
>               No (N)                  6          6.52%
>            Sin respuesta              0          0.00%
>     No completada o No mostrada      10          10.87%
>
>     We have 76 confirmed voting members so far. I've extended the survey
>     deadline while we await for more candidates for the oversight board.
>
>     Might I take the opportunity to ask the membership to step up to the
>     challenge of steering Sugar Labs to fulfill its mission "to produce,
>     distribute, and support the use of the Sugar learning platform; [to be] a
>     support base and gathering place for the community of educators and
>     developers to create, extend, teach, and learn with the Sugar learning
>     platform."
>
>     Regards,
>     Sebastian
>
>     On 30/11/15 14:34, Dan Tenason wrote:
>
>         As a gauge of interest it would be helpful for membership committee to
>         publish the aggregate statistics for how many people responded that
>         they be interesting in participating in the election scheduled for
>         December.
>
>     --
>     I+D SomosAzucar.Org
>     "icarito" #somosazucar en Freenode IRC
>     "Nadie libera a nadie, nadie se libera solo. Los seres humanos se liberan en comunión" - P. Freire

> Laura V.
> I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org
>
> Identi.ca/Skype acaire
> IRC kaametza