[Sugar-devel] Spell checker, Grammar checker for Write

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Mon Aug 31 16:11:55 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Thanks Sam and Jerry for advice.
Thanks Gonzalo for this very detailed answer.

I've tested it on a XO-4 with 0.106.
I've removed the line you mentioned in keybindings.xml file but without any
result neither in Write activity (tested in v96 and v82) neither in abiword.
Guess it means that --disable-spell was used at compilation time.
Is there a place where I could download another binary/rpm with the spell
enable ?

           Lionel.