[Sugar-devel] [Announcing] sugar and sugar-toolkit-gtk3 v0.106.1 (bug fixes release)

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:50:57 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

It's been almost two months since the release of Sugar 0.106.0, and since
then we have been improving things. Many of these improvements are planned
for the next major release of Sugar, but there are bug fixes that will
certainly be useful for those using Sugar 0.106. Therefore, we have
released sugar [1] and sugar-toolkit-gtk3 [2] v0.106.1 which include these
bug fixes.

The tarballs can be downloaded from:

   -
   http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar/sugar-0.106.1.tar.xz
   -
   http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/sugar-toolkit-gtk3-0.106.1.tar.xz

I want to take this opportunity to thank our infrastructure team for their
hard work to keep things running smoothly in Sugar Labs, so thanks Sam
Parkinson, Samuel Cantero, Bernie Innocenti, Sebastian Silva and Roberto
Rodriguez Alcala!

Martin.

Refs:
[1] https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/commits/sucrose-0.106