[Sugar-devel] FW: European Company Network 2015/2016

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:02:49 EDT 2015

This is a Fraud. I just did a little research on this email address and this is what i got http://www.uia.org/content/5963

Fraud Item: European Company Network

    Fraudulent message

  Date sent:	Tue, 6 May 2014

From:	European Company Network register at ecnreg.com

Send reply to:	European Company Network register at ecnreg.com

Subject:	European Company Network 2014/2015

Dear Madam/Sir,

In order to have your company inserted in the European Company
Network for 2014/2015, please print, complete and submit the attached
form (PDF file) to the following address:

EUROPEAN COMPANY NETWORK

P.O. BOX 3079

3502 GB UTRECHT

THE NETHERLANDS

Fax: +31 205 248 107

Email: register at ecnreg.com

Updating is free of charge!

We are compiling information for the . We wish to be able to inform
other companies about your activities and the languages spoken in your
company. In order to list your company in the internet for
european/world businesses, just fill in and return the form. Any
additional material of your company that can make your profile up to
date is very welcome. We thank you for your cooperation.

THE SIGNING OF THIS DOCUMENT REPRESENTS THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE
FOLLOWING CONDITIONS AND THE CONDITIONS STATED IN "THE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS FOR INSERTION" ON WEB PAGE WWW.EUROPEANCOMPANYNETWORK.COM.
THE SIGNING IS LEGALLY BINDING AND GIVES YOU THE RIGHT OF AN INSERTION
IN THE ONLINE DATA BASE OF THE EUROPEAN COMPANY NETWORK WHICH CAN BE
ACCESSED VIA THE INTERNET, AND A CD ROM WITH WORLD BUSINESSES IS
GRANTED, ALL IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONTRACT CONDITIONS STATED IN "THE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSERTION" ON WEB PAGE WWW.EUROPEAN COMPANY
NETWORK.COM. THE VALIDATION TIME OF THE CONTRACT IS THREE YEARS AND
STARTS ON THE EIGHTH DAY AFTER

SIGNING THE CONTRACT. THE INSERTION IS GRANTED AFTER SIGNING AND
RECEIVING THIS DOCUMENT BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER. I HEREBY ORDER A
SUBSCRIPTION WITH SERVICE PROVIDER EU BUSINESS SERVICES LTD "EUROPEAN
COMPANY NETWORK". I WILL HAVE AN INSERTION INTO ITS DATABASE FOR THREE
YEARS. THE PRICE PER YEAR IS EURO 995. THE SUBSCRIPTION WILL BE
AUTOMATICALLY EXTENDED EVERY YEAR FOR ANOTHER YEAR, UNLESS SPECIFIC
WRITTEN NOTICE IS RECEIVED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER OR THE SUBSCRIBER TWO
 MONTHS BEFORE THE EXPIRATION OF THE SUBSCRIPTION. YOUR DATA WILL BE
RECORDED. THE PLACE OF JURISDICTION IN ANY DISPUTE ARISING IS THE
SERVICE PROVIDER'S ADDRESS. THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE SERVICE PROVIDER
AND THE SUBSCRIBER IS GOVERNED BY THE CONDITIONS STATED IN" THE TERMS
AND CONDITIONS FOR INSERTION" ON WEB PAGE WWW.EUROPEANCOMPANYNETWORK.COM

Please return: P.O. Box 3079, 3502 GB UTRECHT, The Netherlands, / Fax: +31 205 248 107