[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Background selection in Journal

Ignacio Rodríguez ignacio at sugarlabs.org
Wed Aug 5 18:08:20 EDT 2015

Hi Sam :)

Does this have a feature page?

Not yet I will write one.

Maybe we could copy it to ".sugar/user-backgrounds" folder?

Sure

>  Then we could just add that in the search path in the cpanel and not do
> to many fancy things?   Maybe that is less code.

I think we should set the background anyway when clicking -Copy to
background- or maybe just remove the Copy to background, and add
"Set as background/wallpaper" what do you think?

Greetings,

Ignacio Rodríguez
SugarLabs at Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/SugarLabs/187845102582>