[Sugar-devel] Request for membership

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Tue Aug 4 16:10:16 EDT 2015

Hi Otun,
You don't need be a member to start to participate.
If you know HTML5/javascript/css, we are starting to develop activities
with that technologies (previously only used python).
You can check developer.sugarlabs.org for more information,
and subscribe to sugar-devel mailing list to coordinate work or ask
technical questions.

Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software [for | by] children learning