[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Browse version using Webkit2

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Thu Apr 30 20:39:25 EDT 2015

Thanks for working on the browser issue and hope more people get involved so that the XO-1 can get the recent software update - all except XO-1 currrently because of the browser issue.

I notice when I point the current browser to www.youtube.com I get kickout and it will return me back to start menu.

Cheers and look forward to more development.