[Sugar-devel] Introduction to the list

Michaël Ohayon mohayon75 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:56:37 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

My name is Michaël Ohayon.

I'm new to this list and I'm very glad to contribute to Sugar during the
Google Summer Of Code !

I'm a 4th year computer science student at Epitech Paris.

I'm fond of free software and had the opportunity to help the local
Ubuntu's community for years during install parties.

I heard about Sugar thanks to Lionel Laské.

I have met Lionel at "Le Spot" by working with him on innovative projects.
I had the chance to try the XO there.

I had already heard about OLPC before and was happy to find one XO inside
my school campus.

Few months later, I joined the Docker Paris Hackathon and had built
Sugarizer and Sugar containers (with graphical support for the Sugar one).

I attended a GSOC conference and OLPC France Sugar training camp to the
Nosy Komba volunteers.

That's basically how I got to GSOC.

My proposal is the SugarWeb Basic ActivitySet which is a writting of some
essential apps for the web version of Sugar.

Here's the link to my GSOC proposal :
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2015/mohayon.SugarWebBasicActivitySet

I've also got my own XO today and will use it to explore Sugar more in
detail !

See you on IRC,

Best regards,
--
Michaël Ohayon
Manager de l'Innovation Cloud et Mobilité