[Sugar-devel] Start an activity from another,, activity

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Apr 24 14:17:03 EDT 2015

Hi,

Not to beat a dead horse, but what is the current version of Sugar? I am
using 0.98. I assume that Sugarlabs considers the current version to be
more recent. Possibly 0.104.  However, no version past 0.98 is available
for the XO-1.

What is the current version of Read? On ASLO it is 92.

I would be happy to limit this discussion to the features of the current
version - it we establish a clear definition of what is the current
stable release.
The traditional official site is http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Releases
which shows the current stable release as 13.2.1. Sadly this page and
the associated release notes
do not mention the release level of Sugar. I suppose users are supposed
to download, flash and then discover.

Tony