[Sugar-devel] [Feature] Start an activity from another, activity

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Apr 23 07:49:23 EDT 2015

Hi, Gonzalo

This capability has been included in Sugar from day one in the form of
sugar-launch. Sugar launch can be executed by any activity using the
Python subprocess module. I have added support for the options -o and
-u. The first launches with a specified (Journal) object_id. The second
launches with a specified uri. I haven't used the -u option, but -b
works well.

I sent an email earlier, but it may have been lost somewhere.

Tony