[Sugar-devel] Localization in web activities

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:17:44 EDT 2015

I am maintaining the po files in tutrlejs by hand (and a few custom
scripts). I use them to then generate a localization.ini file (with a
script Ignacio wrote for GCI). We don't have Pootle integration yet.

I can try to make my scripts more general pupose... need advice as to
how to communicate with Pootle.

-walter

--
Walter Bender