[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] New try on a better sugarlabs site

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Thu Apr 16 14:00:47 EDT 2015

Hi Dan,
I don't know where you get these numbers.
Situation in every deployment is different. The only deployment that I know
that publish
reports with state of laptops is Plan Ceibal
The more recent numbers (Oct 2014) show 84% of laptops are working [1]
They also prepare a annual evaluation, about the use of the laptops
and other resources provided by the project. The latest is [2]
More information here [3]

[1]
http://www.ceibal.edu.uy/art%C3%ADculo/noticias/institucionales/Evaluacion-del-Plan
[2]