[Sugar-devel] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.6 is available for your device

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Mon Apr 13 14:00:02 EDT 2015

On the 13th of April 2015 Lionel Laské wrote:

> Hi all,

Yo

[...]

>   * iOS support:Yes, Sugarizer is now available too on this devil but
>     so popular platform. Launch the Apple Store, look for Sugarizer
>     [1], download it and "voilà" Sugarizer is now ready to run on your
>     iPad or your iPhone.

So, does it mean I should stop to prepare the talks with the devil Apple
about sponsoring Sugar? Sorry, for holding it back, but now the
surprising effect is gone, though some developers seem to have a
foreshadowing after I presented a special GUI variant some months ago.

> Stop talking about Sugar future, let's write it with us ! All
> contributors are welcome.
>
>                Lionel.
>
> P.S.: Special thanks for their contribution on this version to: Puneet
> Kaur (Cordova activity), Martin Abente Lahaye (Spanish Localization),
> Bert Freudenberg (Deutsch localization),

(German localization)

C.S.