[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 78, Issue 15

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 15:20:17 EDT 2015

Did you know that there are more XO laptop users in my country Nigeria. All user have XO-1,  I was the only user using xo-1.5 in the country before i gave it to my cousin to use after i got the xo-4 touch. So i am saying that since the OLPC program is no longer working in Nigeria but there are till users, some i help them in download the latest OS from the OLPC site. My reason for speaking out is because if the OS is been focus on xo-1.5, xo-1.75 and xo-4 it's will not just reduction of the users in Nigeria, it's will also kill the only hope of using a computer for kids that can afford a system. I am also creating a way the Government will support the program just like Rwanda.

Best

Samson Goddy