[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 78, Issue 9

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Apr 11 10:20:20 EDT 2015

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks. Reading from the history, 129 was the last version with Hulahop
and 130 introduced WebKit.

Unfortunately, there is no indication in the subsequent releases that
the version of  WebKit has been upgraded. So I am still wondering if all
dependencies on WebKit1 are to be eliminated in favor of WebKit2, when
that transition will take place. My main concern is that the WebKit
version now in Browse does not support important features such as flex-box.

This will become important if the Web Confusion and Javascript Shell
projects in GSOC15 go forward. The product will have to operate within
the constraints of Browse.

Tony